Monday, November 2, 2015

Help a 9 year old girl reunite with Dad

Hello I am a 30 year old father who has been disconnected with my children due to malicious actions by the mother and her family. I am seeking legal funding to get custody of my 9-year-old daughter. Her mother, according to her uncle, signed over legal guardianship of my daughter to him. The uncle then filed for custody and continues to fight.
It is becoming too costly for my meager SSI income. My wife and I want to provide a safe, loving home for my daughter and get her away from her Uncle and Grandmother. Her grandmother had her own children, my daughter's mother included, taken from her by CYF due to neglect. She was also charged with murdering her own quadriplegic brother after she starved him to death by failing to feed him through his feeding tube. This was a very gruesome act that was fueled by greed. Both the uncle and the grandmother were to be heirs of the quadriplegic brothers' annuity that came from a lawsuit in an amount over $250,000.

My daughter deserves to have her father, the only willing parent she has left. In addition, it is very disturbing that the court will allow a child to reside in a home with a person who has shown such cruelty in the past and was ruled an unfit parent of her own children. I do not want any harm to come to my daughter, I also disapprove of the activity she has on the internet. An extreme lack of supervision is putting my daughter at risk on the internet. Please help me fight for my daughter, an innocent 9-year-old girl that deserves to be with a loving parent.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment