Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Justice for Ronnie

I am hoping to raise additional money to retain my legal counsel so that I may prove that I am innocent.  On June 23, 2015 I was assaulted by a family member.  I was beaten so badly that I was taken to the hospital. Although you would think the other party would be charged, this wasn't so. On Sept 10, 2015, the family member told the truth under oath of how he assaulted me three separate times.  On or around Nov 5, 2015 the Grand Jury felt that the trial should proceed and I am in a fight for my life. Being a disabled 53-year-old man, this could be devastating to my future.  The physical wounds have already healed but the emotional wounds will take much longer. Please pray for the healing of all who are involved.      

For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment