Monday, November 30, 2015

Bring the children home

My four most beautiful children were taken from me by my partner (now ex).
Only last week did she take my most beautiful children from me whilst I was out looking for work, she knew how long I would be gone and took my children, emptied the savings account and took most of our home.
I do not know where my children are, I am lost...........
I have no income and no money, looking hard for work to keep me going and the legal system is against me. I have to prove they better off at home than isolated with a mom that is an alcoholic and a bully.
I have never asked anything of anyone before, but now I beg for sake of my children and my love for my children aged 1, 3, 4 and nine; they are the most beautiful and sacred thing upon the face of this world.

 I live for hope, some feel miss guided but my children need me and a life with choice and freedom!

For more information, please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment