Monday, November 9, 2015

Grandmother Fighting For Grandson

I am a grandmother who is fighting desperately to get full custody of my grandson. My daughter was taking her children to school one morning when suddenly she fell back into the car, upon arrival to the ER, she was dead from a pulmonary aneurysm, gone. She left three children behind, ages 20, 10 and 5. Even though I had been in their lives all the time it was difficult to know that they would not see their mother again.
I immediately went from being a grandmother to a mother and it was not a problem, because my grandchildren are my heart. The problem came in when the father of the last baby, who is five, became interested in him after he learned of his mother's death. From the moment he knew his baby was coming he disappeared, making promises to be attentive but never fulfilling the promise all the way up until Jeremiah turned 5.
He showed up for the funeral and then the battle began; now he wants custody. A grandmother who lost her daughter and now in court fighting to save her grandson, from a father who was absent most of his life. I am in great need of assistance because attorney fees are piling up. I have been in court for over a year and I just want to make sure my grandbaby is safe and secure and getting what he needs; education as well as good health.
Please help me with this endeavor. It is appreciated.
Thank you so much
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment