Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Justice for a single mother

I am a single mother of two beautiful children; an 8 year-old son and a 3 month-old daughter. I am a victim of domestic violence. My husband had abused me in every sense; physically, emotionally, and mentally. My husband suffers from a mental disorder that exacerbates his abusive behavior. During our marriage, I did all I felt I could to try to help my husband, including supporting him while he was getting treatment. However, immediately before our separation, my husband was not complying with getting treatment. I had the last straw when my husband hurt me, two weeks after I delivered our daughter, by C-section. I knew I had to do what was right, for myself, but more importantly, for my children.
I obtained a temporary restraining order against my husband, and the final hearing is coming up soon. In addition, I am in the middle of a divorce. I have already exhausted the retainer I have paid my attorney, and am in desperate need for help.
It is so distressing to be in this position, with my motherly instincts flaring, in wanting to protect my children and not being able to defend them because of not having any more money to pay my attorney. I have slowly climbed in debt, because of my husband's medical expenses with his treatments. My goal in my legal cases is just to seek protection for my children, and myself and for my husband to ultimately get the help he so desperately needs, so that he can be a better father.
I am at a loss and desperate for a helping hand.
I would truly be grateful, beyond words, for any assistance given to my cause. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
God bless.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment