Wednesday, September 21, 2016

God Fearing Dad Forced to Divorce

PLEASE HELP.  I CAN TRADE SERVICES FOR SERVICES OR REPAY THE DONATION OVER TIME.  ALSO RIGHTS TO MY FUTURE BOOK AND STORY FOR ADDITIONAL DONATION
I do not believe in divorce, but I feel as if the situation leaves me with no other alternative.  I am really in a bad situation.  I am a private person and I do not like putting my personal affairs out in the open, but my current circumstances leave me with no choice.  In the eyes of others she is sweet and innocent, but behind closed doors is the opposite.  After numerous attempts to save my marriage and abuse from my spouse, after 11 years, my wife and I separate.  I listen to her crying saying that she no longer has the energy to give and doesn't even care what divorce will do to our kids.  I've asked her to work on the  marriage but she doesn't even try.  None the less, I left after being abused mentally and spiritually and she has tried to provoke me in hitting her.  In respect to my kids, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS.  Since then, I have been alienated in the eyes of my friends, family and others.  I have no place to go. I've been homeless, sleeping in my car until I was able to get on my feet. I have honestly given my all. I hate that the spirit of Satan has prevailed in separating us but now there is no turning back. 
She has hindered me financially to the point that I cannot get employment in my career field in the small town that I live in.  Legal services in my state cannot help me defend myself saying that they have exhausted funds in divorce cases.  WOW!  Other attorneys are wanting to charge me upwards of $10,000 for defense.  I'm being forced to eventually move away and leave my two princes that I love dearly.  This process has torn me apart and has me feeling less than. 
I need $5000 to obtain counsel and is faced with defending myself which is terrifying but I will have no choice.
When this process is over, I plan to counsel men who have been abused and give back through writing a book and creative arts.  I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO EXPERIENCE THIS. 

I am open to any questions.  Feel free to contact me.
For more information please visit Funded Justice or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment