Monday, September 26, 2016

Please help me

   Please read profile for more discrimination.
I am falsely accused of a serious crime that has huge life changing effects. I am a firefighter and a paramedic, I've been serving the community my whole life and now I need a little help. I was charged with a crime I did not commit. I have fee's over $11,000 to maintain my innocents. These type of false accusations are happening frequently and I always felt horrible for the persons invoked, I never thought I would be a victim myself. I am not even accused of doing anything but yet the police made a charge against me. They do not care who is innocent or who is guilty they simply want to justify their pay check and go home at night. I am confident that I will be found not guilty of any crime but this will still effect my life forever. I have worked my way up from a single parent home got being a critical care paramedic on a multi million dollar aircraft. I have worked my whole life to do the right thing and now because one person  my entire life and my families life is ruined. I feel like I am writing this for someone else, I still cant believe this is for me, I never ask for help. I am always the one helping. Please pray for me and lend support in anyway you can.
I will upload anything that is public record when I have it so you all can decide for yourself and see how this entire charge is false and completely unfounded   
For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment