Wednesday, September 21, 2016

JWR Defense Fund

My only son has been charged with a serious crime in Texas.  He is not guilty but we still must endure the process and defend him.  He and his wife recenlty had their first child.  He had a good job and has an excellent work history.  He has no criminal record.  He is a Christian, a good father and husband and the best son anyone could want. He found himself in a predicament where he feared for his life and felt he had no choice but to defend himself in order to escape.
 We have decided that a private attorney gives us the best chance of proving his innocence.  His defense will cost over $100,000.  We have some money but will still need at least $60,000 more if the case goes to trial or about $40,000 if it does not.
I will expend every resource I have and will solicit help from everyone I know to help him.  I urge you to help with any amount you are comfortable with. I ask you to share this link with anyone you think can or will help.  I also ask for your prayers. 
Please help us help our son so he can return to his wife and new baby.  Thank you for your consideration.
Please visit Funded Justice or click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment