Friday, September 30, 2016

Protect The 1st Amendment - Mr. Rooter Wants To Take It Away!

My online petition, Boycott Mr. Rooter's Unethical Business Practices!, is the most concise summary of the injustices inflicted upon myself, my Mother, and the public as a whole.

I am looking for support in order to raise the retainer necessary in order to be able to secure representation and protect my 1st Amendment right to present truthful, accurate, fact-supported information to the public for consideration, in addition to sharing my own opinions and conclusions about the information being provided.

I believe that the Plaintiffs and their lawyer are seeking tort reform - where businesses behaving in a dishonest and unethical manner can successfully sue their victims in court in order to do the following: 1) extort more money from their victims and/or 2) silence one's 1st Amendment right to provide accurate information and share one's opinions and conclusions.

Businesses should NOT be permitted to use the courts to bully their victims into silence to cover up their unethical business practices.  At the same time, consumers should not be permitted to false statements that harm a business' reputation.   

For a $10,000 retainer and a minimum projected estimate of $40,000 to defend, my Mother would have likely been successful in recovering some, if not the full, amount of the three contracts due to the misrepresentation, breach of contract, and property damage; thus, proving my statements are not defamatory.

Unfortunately, Mr. Rooter and their lawyer, John Linkosky, intentionally left the lawsuit lay dormant so that my Mother's statue of limitations would run out.  I believe that if the Allegheny Court of Common Pleas never initated a permanent termination of the suit, then it would still be sitting there....inactive.  

IF MR. ROOTER AND THEIR LAWYER, JOHN LINKOSKY, ARE SUCCESSFUL DUE TO A MISTAKE I MAKE DURING THE PROCESS (NOT AN ISSUE OF MERIT), THEN ALL CONSUMERS WILL LOOSE THEIR RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES AND FORM CONSUMER BOYCOTTS TO PUT PRESSURE ON BUSINESSES TO ACT ETHICALLY.  

Considering my initial experience with Mr. Rooter lasted from December 24, 2011-December 30, 2011, 2 times immediately after work was completed to address sewage backups that the contracted work was supposed to address and didn't, a lie from Robert A. Beall claiming that he was going to address when he returned from Florida where he did not honor his claim, a letter from the lawyer which were based on the lies told by Robert A. Beall and his employees - the ones he sent to our home with guilty pleas of theft (makes perfect sense, though), catching them in the Angie's List false advertising scenerio still an issue today, learning about Robert A. Beall's criminal record for assaulting his neighbor and costing him HomeAdvisor screened and approved status, catching them stealing leads from Mr. Rooter when they called me back as Rooter Champion complete with voicemail and I called the number they called me on as Rooter Champion where they answered as Mr. Rooter, etc...Links to more details can be found at: Boycott Mr. Rooter's Unethical Business Practices!

Above, I have included a YouTube link where, somehow, unpublished reviews were revealed to me when I was on their website and gone after I recorded them; however, it is an example of how corporate claims that they value their customers and are not afraid of dissent; yet, they blatantly ignore both positive and negative reviews received at their website about their Mr. Rooter franchise locations.  They used to moderate them, but now it appears that they don't even bother to approve any comments on their corporate social media sites.  This is an example of intentional, public DECEPTION.  

No comments:

Post a Comment