Monday, September 26, 2016

Wicked ex step Mother

Hello my name is Donna. My father passed away November 5th 2015. I am his first child from his first marriage. I also have a half sister named Cynthia. My father was divorced from Cynthia's mother in 1982. They continued to live together until my fathers death. After that she attempted to evict my sister from the house that was bought for her in 1984. She has lied about their marital status on all legal documents(death certificate) she has harassed Cynthia and made her life hell. I recently moved in with my sister due to husband dieing and being left homeless. We lived in families building. We recently consulted a lawyer and he said we have an easy case to win. My sister works for the post office but has been strapped with bills. We need $1000 by end of week. His will is in probate so time is of the essence. Neither one of us received notification of the probate in time.
Thank You
Donna White
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment