Thursday, September 22, 2016

Please Help Fund Justice for a Mom and Her 2 Kids

Back in 2013, I was accused of a serious crime, which I did not commit. Since those charges, I and my children have lived a very difficult life. My children lost their mother and I lost my children. We really need your help.
The charges that I face, are Munchausen by Proxy. My daughter had medical issues. And although the doctors found abnormal results during various MRI's. They still were unable to diagnose her.
During this mess of time, I was ultimately accused of lying about her symptoms and charged with Criminal charges called Munchausen by Proxy. This is a very serious crime that, if convicted, has a very serious prison sentence.
My attorney has had various experts look at my case. They all have agreed that there is no evidence to support these charges. The truth exist in the records.
The only problem is that these experts cost a minimum of $10,000 - $15,000 each. And also, I owe my attorney $12,000.
Please help me fund my defense. My children and I appreciate any and all assistance that we receive.
Please visit Funded Justice or click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment