Monday, September 19, 2016

Vyvian Luuli Looper Needs Your Help

Hello friends, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't in a desperate circumstance but I really need any help I can get. I was recently arrested in Utah and face felony possession of controlled substance charges and potentially intent to distribute.. For the record I purchased an ounce of marijuana in California which I intended on gifting to a friend who's struggling with Krohns disease as it is one of the most effective medicines for managing Krohns. I was pulled over for checking my GPS while driving my vehicle was searched i was arrested. My parents posted my bail. I've spoken with an attorney who can get my charges dropped to a single small misdemeanor or completely removed from my record. If not I will face felony drug charges I will have my financial aid for school revoked and will face jail time in a men's facility which is one of the scariest things I can imagine as a transgender woman. I really want to go to school my efforts to go to school involved gaining stability and securing a healthier life for myself and for those close to me it would be a minor tragedy to me if I could no longer do that. The fee for the attorney is $5000 which is what I'm asking for help with. I will be doing what I can to raise the money on my own and will be donating to this fund as well but anything you can give would be HUGE to me right now. I can even pay people back in time but the legal fees must be presented asap. I wish I could be making a campaign for something more frivolous like gender transition needs or music equipment but without this none of that other stuff matters. Please if you can give anything I will be humbled through the floor and full of gratitude and if you can give as a loan any amount please let me know and we can arrange that. Thank you I love you I'm sorry to put you in this position I felt like what I was doing wasn't a crime but here I am in a very desperate situation. Thanks in advance -vyv

For more information please visit www.FundedJustice.com or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment