Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Please help my husband.

 I am trying to get the money together to hire a Lawyer to help me Appeal my husbands case at a federal level. He was sentenced to 55 years. We submitted an Habeas Corpus 11.07 pro se, but because it wasn't "done correctly" it was kicked out. The proof of his innocence and proof of wrong doings by the state and court are there but they didn't even look into it. Even submitted the proof of the prosecuting attorney,  who works for the state on publoc forum calling him an idiot,  and nothings been done.  We even contacted the innocence project. But they can't even help until all appeals have been tried. Hes already been gone 3 years, he is missing his boys grow up and its killing me. We have found a really good lawyer but the deadline for federal filing is approaching too fast. Any and all help would be so appreciated.

For more information please visit Funded Justice or click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment