Friday, September 23, 2016

Trying to do whats best for the girls.

Single Mom of 4 little girls. I cannot continue to afford my attorney and their Dad is trying to obtain full custody of the girls to get out of child support. He was physically and mentally abusive to me over the course of 13 years and once separated the girls seemed happier. We separated back April 15th, 2016 and until recent months everything was safe. Then in the last few months there have been a few occasions where the girls had marks on them from their Dad. It breaks my heart and am only trying to do whats best for the girls. I am fighting for their Dad to get help with his anger so that the girls can be safe around their Dad. However in fighting for that, the attorney has understandably gone thru the 5,000 dollar retainer fee plus some with no end in site. In order to keep the fight and protect the girls, I need to continue to be capable of paying the attorney. Every last few hundred dollars I have from my biweekly paychecks are going towards the attorney but its being spent at much quicker rate than what I can make.
For more information, please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment