Friday, September 23, 2016

In Need of a Miracle

Hello I am a mother of 2 children who is fighting for justice. My abusive and manipulative husband through lies has received custody of our children. I know that because he is in the military the court has given him priority. I've begged and pleaded to the court our children have also said they do not want to live with him but no one listens!! He has record for domestic violence and PTSD now he is threatening me he is taking our children out of state. I have paid half of the attorney fee's but he won't proceed unless I pay the remainder of $1,500. I am afraid he will take them out of state soon and I wont be able to see them at all. I humbly request your contribution in my battle for justice.

For more information please click here or visit Funded Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment