Wednesday, August 5, 2015

David vs. Goliath

I really need your help!  I am in a 'David vs Goliath' situation. The USAF has decided to take the side of my ex-wife rather than support me--the member that has faithfully served for over 20 years.  I am trying to vindicate myself, redeem my reputation and salvage my career.  My ex-wife has accused me of rape from 13 years ago while we were married! The USAF has scheduled the court martial for this September.  I have had a revolving door of defense counsels (public defenders) assigned to my case. I am on my fourth; they haven't even reviewed the case file; I am less than 40 days from trial.
I need to hire a good civilian attorney.
I feel like I'm being set up in a no-win situation. My ex-wife has changed her story three times. I have concrete evidence to prove my innocence, but no one has even asked for my side of the story.  This feels like a witch hunt...
If you can afford to help at all, I humbly ask for your support. 
Any donation is welcomed.
Thank you.
For more information on this case please click here
or

No comments:

Post a Comment