Friday, August 21, 2015

Help me hire an appeals attorney

Hello to all free people of the nation and to lovers of God, family, liberty, and justice.  I appeal to you as a captive.  I’m currently locked up behind bars in Pinal County Arizona.  I was wrongfully convicted in a self-defense trial in the State of Arizona vs. Hidde.  As I await my sentencing, I pray every day and rely on the Lord to watch over my family and to ask Him to move the hands of the judicial system in my favor for the minimum sentence and/or grant my appeal.  I know this can take some time, but my relationship with God is very strong because he protects and strengthens the spirits of those wrongfully accused like he did when the Israelites were imprisoned, along with his disciples. 
I promise not to keep you much longer, but please lend an ear for a few moments more.  I am an honorably discharged veteran with good conduct awards, 31 years of age, with two beautiful daughters (9 yrs old and 16 mos old) and a wife whom I love dearly.  I have no violent history.  I’m not a criminal.  I spend my time at home cooking, laughing, and doing what makes my family smile.  I just had my one-year anniversary with the woman of my dreams.  Now, I’ll tell you what landed me here.
On October 20, 2014 I drove out to the desert to watch a meteor shower and target shoot.  Target shooting is something I have done since I was a young boy growing up in Phoenix.  While quietly sitting in my car, I was approached by two 4x4 trucks quickly and aggressively.  I was boxed in and interrogated by the driver of one of the trucks when I noticed the passenger of the same truck reach under his seat.  Since I was beginning to sense a violent threat, I moved behind my vehicle in a defensive posture.  That is when I saw his gun.  I gave a 5-second warning and fired one shot in self-defense when they would not leave, fearing for my life.  The truck then fled.  I raced out of the desert to find safety and called the police.  Nobody was seriously injured. 
I am the only person in this incident that ever mentioned even seeing a gun and yet I was arrested.  The Casa Grande police found a gun right where I said it was and never took it in as evidence (it wasn’t fingerprinted or DNA tested). The prosecution’s argument for not collecting the firearm as evidence was because “it’s not as easy as people think it is to collect fingerprints or DNA sampling”.  This is what the lead investigating officer stated under oath during the trial, even though this weapon was involved in a shooting and will now put me in prison from anywhere from 5 to 30 years.   
Please help me win my appeal and get back to my beloved ones, God willing, so that we can move on, look forward to the future, be happy, and be reunited again.  The grounds for my appeal are several, but the judge denying the Willits Instruction to be introduced into the trial is probably the biggest.  The Willits Instruction is an adverse finding against the state.  This means that if the state would have fingerprinted and DNA tested the perpetrator’s gun, his testimony would have been proven false and my conviction may have never happened.  The outcome could have been completely different. 
This appeal is not only possible, but likely to get me a new trial in a higher court or at least give me a reasonable plea offer so that I can be released with time served.  Thank you for taking a few minutes to hear my appeal. 
If you know me personally or just believe in your rights and can do so, we are asking for any amount of monetary support to hire a seasoned appeals attorney to get me back to where I belong – with those who need me.  Please share this with fellow Christians, self-defense believers, and anyone who can support our cause monetarily or in any other way.  I will be awaiting my release from captivity with patience, fellowship, and grace from the Lord.  Your donations will be like mustard seeds that can move mountains.  Thank you very much for your time.
 God bless,
Jordan Hidde

Matthew 5:10-12
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.  Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for my sake.  Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment