Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Parental Alienation Needs to End


What I need: Funding to obtain a lawyer to get me through this very difficult process.
Why I need donations: Custody battles can be very expensive.
What I will use donations for: Every penny will be spent on my son. Any amount left over will be donated to someone else who is in a similar situation as myself. Pay it forward.

The last time that I saw Connor was August 2014. When I dropped him off after our summer visit and we had our emotional “goodbyes” I had no idea what the struggle ahead of me would be. Parental Alienation is hard, it’s really hurtful. I feel betrayed. I feel victimized. 

I want to do this the most responsible way, the best way for Connor, and a less traumatic experience for him. Once I am able to get through court I want to put my son in therapy, I want to rebuild a relationship, and I want to continue focus on his happiness. 

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!
anything at all would help.

For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment