Friday, August 21, 2015

Help Me Get My Daughters Back!



I’m writing this letter as a heart broken mother.
When you hear stories of children being stolen, being ripped from the arms of their mother, being kidnapped you straight way think of child abusers and kidnappers and pedophiles. Well my children were stolen from me and they were stolen by Social Services and this is my story.
On November 2013, North Tyneside Social Services, UK, took my children from me. Social Worker Alison Dodds came to my house and told me that because I would be homeless in a few days, I must give my 12-year-old daughter and my baby to her, and as soon as I found somewhere to live, she would return them.
www.ukfamilycourt.com
After 2 weeks I found a new home. But the Social Services never returned my children, and never came to see the new house. Instead, they went to court to request an Interim Care Order. They used fabricated and dishonest evidence in court (of which I have proof) in order to take the children from me and place them for fostering and adoption.
It is my belief that Social Services have removed my children from my care without any justification or valid reason.
Social Workers have used dishonest evidence to remove my youngest daughter, now aged 3, and my eldest daughter, now aged 13. I have already submitted a report to the police regarding perjury, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, malfeasance, defamation of character, and various violations of the Human Rights Act.
To justify her actions, Social worker Alison Dodds, along with other professionals, submitted a number of reports into court which were unfounded, unfactual and dishonest. Evidence for this can be found on my website, along with various other reports which can be made available. Evidence is also contained in the court transcripts, but obtaining these transcripts is very expensive, and which is one of the reasons why I am asking for donations to raise funds.
When my youngest child, Kalandi, was taken, she was still breastfeeding, so it was completely unnatural and stressful in the first month for her to be apart from me. I would see her she would cry during the contact visits, and she would cry even more loudly when she was separated from me. Of course, on seeing my baby cry, I would cry too, what caring mother would not?
However, Social Services reported that it was I who was making my baby cry, and that I was the cause of distress, yet no one would see through these lies that were being created against me. After a few visits, my baby stopped crying, but she also stopped smiling; the parental bond had been broken by the system. How could I bear to see my baby being emotionally abused and alienated, without feeling any emotion? But I could not even cry, even out in the car park, in case Social Services accused me of being mad, as they attempted to do on several occasions over the course of a year. On seeing my distress, Social Services ordered me to undergo a psychological examination, but the psychologist confirmed that I was not mad, only suffering from normal distress. I was given some medication from my GP to cope with the anxiety and distress, and this helped calm me down, when I saw my baby suffering, and prevented me from getting angry at the way the system was treating me and my children. It also made me a little less responsive to the misery and pain they were inflicting on us. During the first month, I was only allowed to see my baby twice.
All I want to achieve is a fair and impartial hearing that considers ALL the evidence; not just the lies and inaccuracies that have been submitted. This should include the very supportive reports made by the first Social Worker and my two Health Visitors – but these reports were suppressed, as you can read on my website.
Although what I have written here may seem unbelievable to many, it can all be proven through documentation. There are thousands of parents in the UK who will testify that they have suffered similar fates, and this problem of forced adoption is on the increase. One can just Google to find lots of cases and information. For example, on the website of Ian Joseph, who has helped over 200 pregnant mothers to flee UK.
The family court system is conducted under a cloak of secrecy, and parents are hushed up, with no right to have their voice heard. The and other media are starting to realize the extent of the problem, and there have been several documentaries and newspaper articles about it in recent years. There are, no doubt, genuine cases where it is right to remove children living in situations of abuse, but there is still a long way to go before justice and fairness can be achieved in what is, presently, a very corrupt.
I would be grateful for any support you could can give, to help in the fight to get my children back. You can visit my website, where you will find character references, written by three different professionals who were witness that I was a good mother to my children.
This case has been published in Brazil, in the Mogi Newspaper, and I was featured in a short documentary which was broadcast on the national program TV Record. By publishing my case in this way, I have risked contempt of court in order to prove my innocence and have my children returned. Information, videos, pictures, and some documents relating to my case can be seen on my website, and certain other documents can be made available upon request.
For the first month I was not even given an opportunity to see my elder daughter Krishna, 12 years old. Krishna loves me so much. She has always been one of the best students in her class at school, because I would help her with her homework; I paid for her Gymnastic and Drama School for three years, she has been doing Martial Arts (Kung Fu) since 2008, and she has been learning piano since 2007. I was also teaching her how to draw and was teaching her Java Script. She learned HTML and CSS at 10 years old.
Why does this court allow such lies to continue?
Both my children and myself have suffered significant emotional abuse, and there is no doubt that our Human Rights have been violated.
I would like to reiterate, I am not facing any charges for child neglect; I have no criminal convictions whatsoever, and I have never harmed my children in any way.
The Social Workers carried out just one parental assessment, back in December 2013. Yet my baby’s father, his parents, brother, sister in law and aunt have all been assessed by social workers more than once. The system has ignored me and has treated me though I did not exist. Even the one assessment that was carried out was done without any interview, which the first judge queried. Unfortunately that judge, District Judge Loombha, left the case and the judge that replaced him simply, judge Hudson, ignored the problem and preferred, instead, to believe the lies told by Social Services. In August, a judgment was made not to return my elder daughter Krishna, based purely on false evidence submitted by the Social Workers.
Last year, I reported the Social Workers to the police six times, for their unfair and underhand practices. Receipt of these has been acknowledged by the Chief Officer of Police. I also attempted to appeal against the judgment made for my eldest daughter to remain in foster care, but the judge refused an Appeal. She must therefore remain in care until she is 18. Meanwhile, the final judgment for my three-year-old was given in January of this year: the court ordered that she live with her paternal grandmother under an SGO – Special Guardianship Order, and I was given an s91 order, which means I cannot appeal in court for three years. I am therefore applying to appeal this s90, and if granted, I will then appeal the SGO. I am applying Litigant in Person i.e. representing myself, as I cannot afford lawyers and I do not qualify for Legal Aid.
There are no words to describe my feeling of anger and loss, my desperation, and how much I miss my children and worry for their welfare. What justification does this system have to do this to me, when I have committed no crime against my children, nor harmed them, nor abused them in any way. Of course, I would not expect the court to answer this, because it cannot answer, it doesn’t care.
On reading a “parental report” written by North Tyneside County Council, Social Services division, I feel as though I was reading something written by a prison guard about his prisoner. The attitude in the report is one of bullying and harassment. As for the family court, it is nothing more than a contrivance, a system engineered to separate mothers from their children, even if they have no justified reason to do so. This is done, deliberately and maliciously. Even submissive cooperation by the parents makes no difference; once Social Services have decided to take the children away, they stubbornly dig their heels in and refuse to budge, even when faced with evidence that their decision was wrong, their professional pride does not allow them to go back on their decision.
Please help me raise funds to pay for barristers and obtain the much-need court transcripts, in the battle to get my children back where they belong, and to continue to fight this corrupt system that is bringing misery and pain to countless parents all over this country.
For More information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com






No comments:

Post a Comment