Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Motivated Family

My story starts with successfully navigating family law court. This case has been going for almost 2 years. I have successfully modified custody pending a final hearing.  The toll on my family’s finances has been devastating. My wife and I have put this case before everything. I have fallen behind on my legal fees and I'm finding it hard to keep up. We are a huge family and love every bit of the craziness that comes along with a huge family. My wife is active duty military and I'm currently out of work due to an injury. We have hit a serious obstacle but will not give up the fight! Thanks for taking the time to read this and we welcome any questions.
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment