Tuesday, August 11, 2015

domestic violence / custody of 2minor children



I am a mother in need of funds for legal representation for a very serious family law case that involves a history of domestic violence and emotional abuse of my children and me. My abuser through the police department and the court system is terrorizing me. I need 5,000 to start my representation. My children's and my safety and wellbeing are at risk right now. I have spent 40,000 on just legal fees in the last 7 years on civil, criminal and family law cases that have been filed by my abuser. I have also lost employment due to the situation. I need to file petitions to protect my children's best interest. One son is hospitalized at this time over the situation. I have exhausted all financial sources at this time. This site is my only hope right now. I am bankrupt due to my situation. Please help!
 For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com
#StopTheAbuse #FundedJustice

No comments:

Post a Comment