Monday, August 17, 2015

In Need of Justice

I have a pending case for something that happened in 2008 and I'm in need of a good lawyer that can win my case. I have five beautiful kids that are my everything I can't risk not seeing them or talking to them every day based on a lie. Ever since I changed my life for my kids, the devil has been trying to take me away from them. I have two boys and three girls what do I look like raping someone else child when I don't want it to happen to neither one of my kids. I love my kids and they need me. The only thing that matters is getting a lawyer so I can be with my kids. The three wonderful women that laid down to have my blessings mean a lot to me I love them very much and they are doing all they can to also keep me free for my kids.
For more information, please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment