Monday, August 17, 2015

Help Me Save My Home

Hi, my name is Christopher Forcier and I have been wrongfully arrested several times in the last 2 years.  Now that my name is known the cops, they bother me for no reason. I fell for a girl, and her ex-boyfriend kept messing with me. He was aware we were leaving a road in Milton and he jumped into the back of my truck, smashed through my window and caused me to crash my truck. His friends were trying to rip me out of the vehicle, my name and face was put on both the news and all the papers for trying to run him down with my vehicle and trying to stab him, which never happened. After sitting in jail then being released on $10,000 cash bail, the charges never even went to court.  It was just a lie that he and all his friends made up. I also had the same man come to my house and start a fight with me. I told the cops I had a gun in my house and they arrested me for being a felon in possession of a firearm.  I am 33 years old and was convicted of stealing a dirt bike when I was 17 years old. I had the felony annulled and there was a mix up with the paper work causing me to still get arrested and put on $10,000 cash bail again. I was found not guilty.
Recently, my ex-wife came to my house and started a fight with me. I left and went to Rochester, a neighboring town.  Milton cops broke jurisdiction and came to Rochester without Rochester cops. I asked them if I was under arrest and they told me no.
The police told me to put my hands behind my back, after asking them the 4th time if I was under arrest and them saying no; I turned to walk away from them and they shot me in the back with a Taser. My face went into the pavement and fractured 15 bones in my face. The entire incident is on camera both video and audio.
I have lost everything I own due to selling it off for legal fees and bills from not having any income well i was in jail, I need help keeping my house and paying for the lawyer fees and doctor fees, any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Chris
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment