Monday, August 10, 2015

Help Free Mijai

We need your help! My fiancee was walking his friend home and his brothers robbed them both. He got his friends things back but someone still called the police and had the three of them arrested. The two younger brothers are putting the blame on my fiancee and they are only being charged with unarmed robbery while he is face armed robbery and felony firearm. My fiancee is innocent! 
My fiancee is a student in high school, and a father of 2. While he has the schools support, his family has turned their backs on him. My family and our kids is all he has left and the attorney is requesting a $7500 retainer fee. Please help free Mijai.
#FreeMijai #FundedJustice
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment