Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Lisa & Lexx Need You

I have been in a custody battle with my ex for two years. I have been awarded primary custody every time, until now. Our last hearing was April 21 and the order just came in July 20, granting him primary custody and giving me far less visitation than anything he had been given. I’ve already been through one appeal, initiated by him.
My daughter is almost 9. She does not want to live with her father and she does not want to leave her school.
I raised his 3 kids from his first marriage (2 of whom I adopted), but suddenly I’m not capable of raising my own?
We are also in the middle of divorce, which he is now pushing to speed up.
The retainer is $5000 and the lawyer won’t start anything until she has it. I’ve only got 30 days from the date of the order to file the appeal. I’ve got to get this money quickly. I’ve considered selling my car and buying a junker, but that could jeopardize my job.

Help End The Custody Battle #AppealForCustody 






For more information on this case please click here

or 

No comments:

Post a Comment