Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Forced visitation to her mother in jail? Help stop the madness!

First, let me tell you a little about my daughter Brianna. She is a beautiful healthy little girl who excels at everything she does in life. She is in the 88 percentile in school and enjoys swimming, gymnastics, and cheerleading.
When Brianna was 2 years old, her mother (Andrea) and I separated and Andrea left Brianna life for drugs. When Brianna turned four her mother went to jail for selling heroin to someone who ended up dying.
Now Andrea (Brianna's mom) is asking the judge to make me put my daughter on a bus to the courthouse to visit her after not caring about Brianna since Brianna was 2 years old. I remember when Brianna turned 3 all she wanted was her mom to come see her because she learned to ride her bike and i had to beg and beg her to just come for 5 minutes to see her watch her bike. She would also steal money from Brianna.
I need to raise money to get a lawyer to fight back and keep my daughter from having to take bus to visit her mom in jail. Not only will this traumatize my child for life, her mother will just leave her again emotionally scaring Brianna for life.
They are already giving her lawyer special privileges before court even starts like a certain judge and court room she asked for.

I am a stay at home dad due to anxiety and health problems but I need a lawyer to help me fight back, so I ask if you please help me.

For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment