Monday, August 31, 2015

M & M Twins Need Your Help

M & M Twins

Dunellen, New Jersey, United States

My name is Allen Cheney. I am a full time father, as well as full time shift worker for a chemical company. I have had custody of our beautiful twins Matthew and Meghan for the last 2 1/2 years. They are doing well in school, and are happy and healthy in their current environment. My ex-wife who currently resides with her boyfriend, who is a convicted felon, is trying to rip the kids from the only place they have called home. Their friends are here; their family is here, as well as all their doctors. We have a preliminary hearing coming up at the end of September and my current attorney cannot represent me any more until I give her $5000 towards my $12000 bill already. I am essentially providing for two households, as I pay the ex-wife $2300 a month in alimony. She pays me $20 per week in child support. That barely covers bread and milk for the week. I just want what best for our beautiful twins and that is they continue to stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment