Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Call To Action: Corporate Accountability

My name is Jonathan Friedopfer. I am a husband and father who believes in integrity and always doing the right thing. I put myself before others and protect those in need. My Family and I are under attack by a well funded company who are destroying our lives and we need help to not only put a stop to it but also bring awareness to the issues in corporate america and the abuse of legal process to silence people. This company is attacking my reputation, drained my funds which I need to take care of my family, and using the legal system to not only silence me but to intentionally cause me and my family harm. 
These funds will help me pay for all my court and legal counsel fees in my defense against a large company who decided to go after me for questioning their business ethics.  I am a strong believer in honest business and the need to prevent unethical business practices. Please help me raise the funds I need not only for my defense but to allow me to continue my fight against holding big companies accountable and continue to help me promote “Fair Business Practices” in our country.

Donating to my legal fund will help my family and I get through the court proceedings and sends a message that you join me in support of resisting corporate greed while promoting work place fairness and Fair Business Practices compliance. I stood up for small business owners and tried to protect their interests and now i'm greatly suffering  for my attempts to keep corporate fair and honest. 
Any amount you can contribute will help me in my case and bring attention to the employees’ and small business owners who have been hurt by these big money companies. Let’s send a message that large companies should not use their funds and the legal system to make litigation unaffordable for the average business owner and to correctly use the legal system to enforce laws, not to coerce their victims with financial threats.

“People should know,” “just how tough life can be for people who do the right thing."
"For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment