Wednesday, November 29, 2017

No child should be with out their mother.

My name is Rebecca. I am a mother of 3 amazing kids. Johnathan who is 12, Gemma who is 8, and Jeremiah who is 4. I am also currently 7 months pregnant with a baby girl named Genesis. My children are my life. 
Recently in June our family went through some family trauma and a made some very poor judgement calls which unfortunately effected my children greatly. This has caused my ex husband to file for full custody of my daughter AND third party custody of my oldest son. He has hired a very strict and intimidating lawyer and leaving me to fight and represent myself. I do have wonderful support from my family but unfortunately family support is different from having the support of a lawyer.
I have applied for all the state assistant programs and have wound up empty handed and stuck in a corner. I am at the point where things have gotten ugly and I can no longer fight this battle alone and need to find representing ration. I am working and trying my best to save up the funds to pay for a lawyer. I have met an amazing lawyer willing to help my case and even travel 8 hours round trip but by the time I have the money to pay for $8000 in retainer fees for both cases I will lose the battle and lose my children. 
I feel no child should be with out their mother and the proposal he has submitted they have very limited time with me. He currently has both children and they have not been allowed by him to see me. They have not seen or talked to their mother since July. 
I hate to ask for help but I know I need the help. I have worked so hard to make myself a better person for myself and my kids and they don't deserve to be with out a mother. I am a good mom and a good person and although people make mistakes we can all overcome those mistakes and make ourselves a better person. I am currently in counseling, taking a parenting class and in a DV support group. I am making changes and have made changes. The last step is to get proper representation and I am asking for the support of my friends and fsmily. Anything helps. Donate. Share. Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment