Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Help with Legal cost to save Michele from Prison

My story, well.... I am a daughter, mother, friend, and a strong woman. I made a huge mistake. One that could cost me a long Prison sentence.  I have friends and family that would be more than affected by this as well as myself. I have struggled with addiction for most of my life and the life styles to continue that addiction. I should face consequences of my Choices. Although, it should not be a cost me the majority of the rest of my life. I have suffered much in my life. By those who have never done any time for what they did to me. I am not what i am charged. I am a loving person with a huge Heart. I give and give. Then left with nothing. This is my choice. It is who I am. Sad thing is when people are done with me, I make poor Choices cause no one is there to help pick up the pieces. And because I didn't ask for help from the people I should have in my life. Better late than never. Please help. My life should not be remembered for my biggest mistake, but for who and what I am more than capable of being the best me. I don't want to give you excuses. Just know I want more for myself. I do. Marriage, divorce, and I almost took my own life. Then break downs at work, going thru mental and physical (premenopausal) changes, my checks being garnished. I had other options, just had to much pride. It was all I had. Now, what do I have? I will do time, just want a chance at not being gone for 5 + years. Any donation helps. I lost my home, police trashed all that I had. Took everything. Which is traumatic more than you would think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment