Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Help me fight for kason.

My name is Sheridan. I got unexpectedly pregnant with the best thing in my life. I have raised him with my now fiance. My son's name is Kason. His father has never been around and if he is it's only for an hour or less. He has tried to get temporary custody of him already and I'm still paying the filing fees for all of that. Now he wants a full custody battle because I don't believe he should have full 50/50 when Kason turns 3. Considering he has never been around since he was born. Kason is only 6 months old and deserves a better role model than the man he should be calling father. I need as much support and help as I can get. I'm a stay at home mom in the military. I need an attorney so that I can keep my son safe and in the home he belongs in. Anything helps really.

No comments:

Post a Comment