Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Federal Constitution is the law

Hi everybody, my nickname is B and I'm from New Jersey. I've lived here most of my life and worked throughout the tri state area. After graduating school I worked a few different positions mostly construction, until a company downsized and my position was compromised. I attempted freelance to start my own business, though no success. Recently I have found some small jobs helping friends. I spend my free time educating myself and earning wages online completing surveys. One day earlier this week I was approached by and officer of the law and the officer was not wearing a body camera so I started to record for safety with my device. When I was asked for identification I asked the officer if I was suspected of a crime, he responded "I'm investigating". I had not committed a crime and asked if I was being detained or free to go. He then informed me I was detained and did not inform me of the reason why. I told the officer my rights because he had not informed me. I was then arrested and brought to the department where the officer charged me with obstruction of justice. As I stated, I had not committed any crime, but was violated of my constitutional liberties to freedom of speech, right to trial by jury, etc.. multiple officers arrived at the scene to threaten and coerce me to waive my rights. My cause here is to raise money to file federal charges against the officers at this event for violating the constitution they are under oath sworn to uphold and for misrepresenting the law. Please help fund my process of ensuring the people sworn to protect and serve are doing just that and not violating code. I am going to federal court for our best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment