Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Please Help A Falsely Accused High School Senior

Hi, my name is Dan, and I am a senior in high school who is currently poised to go to a nationally ranked university on a track and academic scholarship. However, my future faces uncertainty as a result of me trying to do the right thing. A few weeks ago, someone spray painted a racial slur and an anti Semitic statement on a local building in my community and I tried to scrub it off. Not only did the cops then apprehend me for attempting to remove the slur, they then illegally seized my car without a warrant, forgot to read me my Miranda Rights until after they had questioned me, and they are now trying to frame me for the initial racial slur along with potentially labeling me as a felon for something I never did. I am trying to raise enough money for legal defense as well as potential fines. Please help.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment