Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Please help a father be a dad

Dad is in the fight of his life to see his daughter. 
I'm blessed and GRATEFUL for what I have. 
After a divorce and job loss left me homeless, I've been struggling to recover financially. 
But even when I had no car, even when I was homeless, I never missed my parenting time. 
I would walk or ride a bike when I had no car. Sometimes 7 hours roundtrip to volunteer at her school. Three days a week. No joke. 
I would get rides from friends when I lived in a shelter. I went to Girl Scout meetings, I volunteered at school, I went to every extracurricular I could to have additional time with my daughter. Every Father/Daughter dance. I stopped at nothing. 
Getting on my feet, got a great apartment, working on income now.
But I'm being opposed to exercise the schedule we already had in place and agreed to. I cannot understand why mom is fighting me.
I've got a beautiful bedroom that's been waiting for her...
I'm a devout Christian who devoted himself to parenting in the five years I've been civilly divorced. I've not dated - I've been totally focused on improving myself and being a dad.
And my role of being a Godly father is being frustrated.
After God, it's all about her.

Anybody who knows me knows I'm a great dad.

Regrettably, I only have every other Saturday and Wednesdays with my daughter. And I'm being opposed for more time.
Raising money for legal fees.
Please help if you can. Share the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment