Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Help Jake Get Better

My name is Steffany and I have an 8 year old son. About 2 years ago Jake came into our lives and has made the biggest change in both of our lives. He gave my son a father figure that he never had. He is the most caring man and protector that I've had the chance to know. He has a heart of gold and will take care of everyone else before himself. A couple weeks ago he lost his job and things became very stressful in our lives. Over the weekend we got into an argument that really escalated due to the fact that we can't get insurance on him and he can't get the help that he needs. I am trying to raise money to get him a lawyer because his public defender is extremely busy and had to many cases to handle. I also want to be able to get him the psychological assessment done that a lawyer recommended so he can get the proper help. Please help me and my son get Jake home. We love him and miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment