Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Help Olivia O

My name is Gabriel Rodriguez. I was born in 1957 to Santiago and Olivia Rodriguez. My father inherited land and mineral rights from his aunt when she passed away in 1957. She left a will to my father and what is being challenged is clause that says "should he die without lawful issue of the body" that everything be split among his siblings. In 1986 my father passed away and my mother and i were sued on account of not being my father's rightful heirs. We were sued by my aunt on behalf of her nephew who was the sole family member who convinced the others that he was right. They say that since I was adopted that I was not blood therefore was not a lawful issue. There was a closed adoption that was never been mentioned by my father because even though some were saying that he was not my father and I was adopted, he told me never to ask him again and that I was his son.  And my mom is not blood to the family so she is also disqualified from being an heir as well. in 2001 we were awarded the land and minerals by the US District court in Starr County TX. In 2006 however we were wrongfully evicted from our house as it was said that the house was on one of the 9 tracts of land that was given to the plaintiffs by a judge who rendered his decision towards injustice because he had a beef with me that dated all the way back to the 80's when he was a lawyer trying to sell me land that did not exist. So from that day forward the judge has always sided with the plaintiffs in every aspect. We are looking for a wills or family dispute and appellate lawyer, as we are currently in denial of everything that has been said and fought against us since 2006, when we were wrongfully evicted from our house and stripped of our land. We need a lawyer that will take this case on a reasonable contingency. Please help me get my mom back in her home and bring the people involved in this to justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment