Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Please help proving my harsh sentence is too long!

Hello, my name is Randy Rickards, 37 years old, born in Delaware, improsined since 2012.  I love writing poetry, I am humble, honest and loyal. I have received a sentence of 41 years which is far too harsh when you read the details in my case. I found a lawyer who is willing to bring my case to court. He can lay out his options for a post-conviction relief. That is why I need the money, to pay this lawyer. I come from a poor background, my family hardly get by financially. So I humbly ask you to help me to receive a reduce of my sentence so I can contribute to the world again, make this a better place within my possibilities. I don't deserve the time I was given.  The outlook I have on life is very well to give back and to just be an example to others sharing my story and experiences, good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment