Wednesday, August 9, 2017

ALL TO SAVE TWO INNOCENT SONS



Hello My name is Gene Lowrey,
I have been married for 7 years with my wife for 9 years during that time got counseling for her cheating protected her from police, her parents, my parents, and everything trying to harm her. During both pregnancies she nearly died at those time i quit my careers to come home and nurse her back to health. In recent months prior to May 1, 2017 we were doing well despite her cheating on me with several people we got counseling and and worked things out. Now she is making me look like a monster a man who has no decency but with no evidence just her lies and in our past she has lied to police hospitals and dcfs in a case from two years ago when she told my son William to attack his cousin. I trusted her and so we moved but it was a mistake because even knowing she lied to all those people my love blinded me. Now off of disability and my job I am trying to support my living expenses and court costs. I am innocent of all she is claiming and and fighting it all in court. She tried that day to hit me in the face with a frying pan which I pulled out of her hand and set in the sink. All this after nearly dropping our infant while making suicidal statements in our kitchen which made me remove him from her and run with his bottle to our bedroom after he calmed down i set him in his crib went to refill his bottle which is when she charged at me with the frying pan. Due to prior happenings I still didn't call 911, instead I let her cool down I figured it was because she hadn't taken her medications. Now she has twisted the days events around and said for the last 6 years I've gagged her and held her down and been raping her along with abusing our son William and neglecting our infant. I am not that kind of man it sickens me so deeply to see that she would lie so blatantly. Whats worse is the drugs and drinking she has been doing since I left in 77 days now a gunman was at my old apartment threatening the lives of everyone there and my 2 sons. This money will be spent on numerous subpoenas for both dcfs police and support to beat her cases and show she has lied in the past to police to make events seem different than what has happened. I know it sounds far fetched but its all true and with your help I can ensure the safety of my children while she has her juvenile partying lifestyle. I lost my grandmother to murder, cousins to drunk driving and I've been sober to not allow my children to be around that type of toxic environment. Please share this story and help fund my campaign. So many families become statistics and I don't want mine to be one too but the marriage is over and my sons safety is my only concern. Its been a rough marriage I've suffered in ignorance lots but my sons don't have to suffer If you lend this hand to an innocent man desperately trying to save all he holds dear. So I can raise my sons with honor, chivalry, truthfulness, love and the true qualities of gentlemen. They are my legacy my future everyday they are the first thing on my mind and it shows in everything I do and this entire amount of money will secure their future save them from abuse for loving me by her and stop lies from ruining a man who is incapable of the claims made against him. I have so much to gain if I can get proper help from all of you. 
One of my favorite phrases My NANA( grandma) taught me is:
INNOCENT SUFFER WHILE GOOD MEN/WOMEN DO NOTHING.
I'm trying as hard as I can juggling all my funds to help save them. Help me and these two boys can have the lives they deserve without abuse, drugs, alcohol and immoral values of lying, cheating, and abusing the police and courts.
This is just part of the story but its what at this time I can emotionally handle to put up.
THANKFULLY 
Gene Lowrey

No comments:

Post a Comment