Thursday, August 31, 2017

Mothers fight & custody battle w/narcissist

My name is crystal, I've had sole custody of my kids since their births. 2014 my son is two my daughter is one 
their father has disowned them since birth claiming they aren't his. Took him a year to pay support  for my son and now longer for my daughter.  He never paid any of the 16,000 in medical. Never paid any daycare. And only used 30 days of his visits in three years. He's abusive to me and my kids emotionally and financially. Heels run me into the ground with debt of lawyers. My house is now foreclosing because he filed a TRO and took custody of them. Accused me of child abuse! That picture above was from before he took them! They are not abused! It's now been 5 months and the courts still disregard me and my requests to have my kids home. We are all Alaskan native. And even ICWA won't help me. I'm hopeless and sad. 
I never in my life thought there was a pain like this one. My heart is in pieces. 

I just want want my kids home. 
I have 6o days to come up with 6,000 for my retainer for our two day trial. Please help me live my life again 

No comments:

Post a Comment