Thursday, August 24, 2017

I deserve respect but no ones listening

Hi...in June of this year i lost my 2 children to the department of human services in Iowa. I suffer from mental illness. Anxiety..depression..and addiction. My court oppointed lawyer is useless. I need to hire a lawyer to help me. One that will fight for me. Ive done plenty of foot work to prove my case. No one listens or will even take me seriously. I feel discrimination. Ive made mistakes but i love my kids and they love me. We need each other. Being punished for asking for help w my issues. It only brought another issue. Dhs at my door to judge me. Im scared now to tell anyone my issues anymore. If i had a descent lawyer he could get these people to start doing their job.

Thank you
Sheri Keltner

No comments:

Post a Comment