Thursday, August 31, 2017

LA'VON CHISLEY-- INNOCENT

My name is Janese Scott... I want you to meet my best friend La'Von Chisley. He went to Penn State with dreams of making it in the NFL one day. He wasn't too far from getting drafted. He was a hard worker and excellent player. He had his life ahead of him. Everything was going well until his best friend passed. Langston Carraway got stabbed over 90 times in his apartment (God rest his soul). La'Von got life in prison for both 1st and 3rd degree murder. The same night that Mr. Carraway got stabbed La'Von was at a girls house. The girl refuses to testify because she did not want her best friend to know she was sleeping with him as well. La'Von was young and a football player.
"For the amount of blood at the scene from this vicious attack, there was no blood inside the car that my client was driving that night," Chisley's lawyer states. "According to the forensic pathologist, the victim had 41 defense wounds. He was fighting for his life, and yet my client had no scratches, bruises or signs of a struggle."
Please help me get a lawyer for my best friend. He is innocent and is serving life without parole for something he did not even do. No one deserves that :(.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-09-29/news/0709290344_1_chisley-penn-state-football-carraway
\

No comments:

Post a Comment