Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Please help Levi spend more time with his father.

My name is Nathan Michael
 I'm here because I need to go to court, to get more custody of my son. Levi is 3 years and 7 months old, and loves spending time with me, but every other weekend just isn't enough time to do all the things we want to do together. I take him to parks, to the pool, to the zoo, fishing, and I'd like to be able to take him to see my family more often. I moved 4 hours closer to Levi so that I could spend more time with him and help raise him. Doing so, I've been having a hard time saving the money to go to court, so that I can legally have more time with him. Please, I'm asking you to help Levi and i spend more time together. I just want to be the father that he deserves and I want to help raise him to be a smart, respectable, caring young man. And to be there for him when he needs me the most. Im normally not the type of person to ask for help, but this is very very important to Levi and I. I've been working as hard and as much as I can, to do this alone, but I'm not getting the results fast enough, he is growing older everyday and I don't want to miss out on the important years of his life. So please, if you can find it in your hearts to help Levi and i become closer, we would appreciate the help greatly.  Anything helps, even if its advice, I can't express how much that would mean to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment