Thursday, August 31, 2017

Raise for Raelina!

Hey everyone! My name is Genna and I have a 6 year old little girl. Her name is Raelina. She is in 1st grade, she loves animals, cheese pizza, and playing at the park. She has 3 cousins she absolutely loves to play with. She has a dog named Darcy which she considers her baby.
I am asking for help in paying for a GAL for her. She is a little girl who has visitation with her father who suffers from ptsd and anxiety. She has come home saying some pretty terrible things about what happens at her visits and she has told her GAL that she is scared her father will hurt her entire family. We have been to court about these things she has said; the judge and her GAL have given my mother a protective order against her father. She has also stated that she is scared of her father and would prefer not to have overnight visits with him. I have also been told he has been doing things no father should ever do with his child and am asking for help in ensuring that my child no longer has to go to his home and fear him. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment