Thursday, August 31, 2017

Help save Maliks' freedom

As a single parent while trying to be the best mother I could, I never thought I would be fighting for my son's freedom. I can not do this alone. I just work an 8-5 job while taking care of 2 other children and helping with my grandchild. I know God is on my side; my family, and friends have been helping me stay strong along the way. We can always say this would never happen to me and my family but you never can predict what the future have in store. I then tried to fight the battle long as I can, but know I am reaching out for help to pay for my sons legal fees. Of course some will say why he just don't get a court appointed lawyer, but we all know in today's society that's why the young ends up in jail for life sentences for stuff they didn't do, due to not having a great lawyer. My son Malik have been charged for a murder charge he didn't commit. So know you can see how I feel if you cant get your son an attorney, he can possibly be sent away at the age of 21 for a crime he didn't commit. He have a 10 month old child and have another one due on Christmas day. I can't say my son have had a peachy clean life but I know my son wouldn't pull the trigger to murder anyone. Pretty much anyone that knows my son can agree to that. We are needing to raise $27000 for his attorney fees, which $10000 go toward preliminary hearing and the rest toward his trail. I just want justice to be served fairly with my son and not him just going to jail because they can't find who really did it so they want to just put the blame on someone, another young black man, just to say the case have been solved. As a mother if a part of my mind, body, or soul felt that he did this crime I wouldn't be reaching out for help. So again I reach out to all people I know and people I don't know if you can continue to share this story to help get Malik freedom.
Thanks again, 

No comments:

Post a Comment