Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Defense from employer retaliation

I am a young man who had just started getting back on his feet in life starting a new job when I was informed charges were just brought against me. I have been faultly accused of embezzlement by a former employer that I quite 7 months ago for addressing unethical and fraudulent billing practices towards clients. The owner limited access to the invoicing and cash flow for the business to only himself and created an impossible and harsh working environment forcing me to quite.
 I will be before the magistrate for a bond hearing on the 25th of July. I will need to be able to post bond and hire and attorney before then and I have used all my resources and do not have enough money.
I kindly and humbly ask for your support and asistance to post bond and stay out of jail and obtain an attorney while I work and prepare for the defense ahead.
I don't have enough money to even post bail a this time and that is why I ask for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment