Wednesday, August 9, 2017

We will get you home forever!

As you know Mike and I have had custody of Kaylee almost 7 years. The last 2 1/2 her Bio dad has been involved somewhat with court ordered visitations. He took her for her visitation and was supposed to bring her back on Monday 7/17. I get a call from him at 545 pm that he went to the court that day and got a Temp Order to keep Kaylee away from us. I contacted the police they verified the order and told me that we were to have no contact. I instantly broke down. Kaylee is our life, pride and joy and of course our first grand child. I made a HUGE promise to her that her dad would never take her away from us. (He has been threatening that for 6 months). I felt that instant trust had been broken. He made allegations to the court that were FAR from the truth and without investigations or interviews the judge gave him the Temp Order.  We have retained a lawyer (Top in the State) but you know that is very expensive. We have emptied our savings but know we will need more. Even if it is a small amount every penny counts. If you don't have pennies hopefully you have prayers for our family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment