Thursday, August 31, 2017

Disabled and loosing hope

I'm a 50 years old disabled mother of three. I have bipolar, extreme anxiety, PTSD. I'm on SSDI $899 a mth. No transportation. Equity in house gone because he and his girlfriend trashed it for the past 2 years. I can't partition because of $100,000+ judgment lien. I live 4 hours away from my children (adults) but still my babies. I miss them. In a 1974 trailer and rent is 60% my income. $7500 in credit card debt. No support since August 2013. The pressures from upcoming hearing are overwhelming. I have a great case but so complex. I panic in court. Procedures for evidence, exhibits, cross examination, pre trial statements, proposed order.... Contempt hearing  pending because he refuses to pay $288 a month. I just filed subpoena's which OC objected to and wants sanctions. It will expose his clients purjury. Offering $350 a month alimony, modifiable. I can't get $288. He makes $47,000 yr. Finally found a fantastic atty. Advised me to do my own discovery to lower costs. $6000 retainer. Without help to present my case I'll get nothing. I need money for medical expenses. I am unable to support myself. Medications not all covered by Medicare. Alimony not for vacations. Don't qualify for legal aid. Nowhere to turn. I need this attorney. She is actually interested in fighting for me. I'm running out of time and hope. Thank you for reading my request. I'm grateful. Traci 

No comments:

Post a Comment