Monday, August 21, 2017

Trying to get my kids back from active drug user

My 3 younger children were illegally taken outta state and moved far away with their active drug using father. They are very unsafe i need help getting a lawyer to help me get them back home to me. I have joint custody i haven't seen them in 3 yrs the first year gone i didn't know where they were he will not even let me talk to them on the phone. His ex girlfriend of 5 yrs is telling me all that is going on. My kids go hungry and don't have nice clothes. In past 2 yrs he has moved 5 times also my 13 yr old daughter was expelled from school last year from smoking pot in the bathroom. She got the pot from her father. My children are left alone and to fend for themselves. If they were with me none of this would be happening. He spends there disability checks on drugs.. They each get a check and he does 2 his rent is 700 stuff included and they go without ALOT..please help my children! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment