Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My integrity and career is very important to me

My name  is Ladessa Mcdonald I was terminated from my employer of 4 years it was unjust and I am trying to fight it to clear my name and to save my career.  My mom worked really hard to send me to college to get an education and this has completely cause hardship for my family.  If I had did what I am being accused of I wouldn't fight it but I have documentation showing I followed the chain of command and consistently asked for help from administration and received none.  I need 5000 to retain my lawyer for trial and total 150000 for all their fees I am still unemployed due to the same employer refusing to give me references when potential employers call.  I can provide the information for my attorney to send any donations too I'm asking for help in the matter thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment