Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Help me keep me and my babies safe.

Good day to you all. My name is Amanda and I'm the mother of 3 amazing little people. I've been dealing in  secret with abuse and infidelity in secret for 10 years. November 2016 I reached my breaking point. After the 4th infidelity and him punching out a truck window to get me, I ended things. As a sahm I had no income. I tried desperately to stay in the home. After 73 police interventions and him shutting off services to the house. I took my babies and ran. With the assistance of some amazing people they found me a home in the city I'm from. We started building a new life. My daughter loved her new school, we were surrounded by family and friends. Then it started. The affidavits. I was served 4 times in 48 hours and his allegations were astronomical. I've been supporting my kids since December on my own. He pays no support. He won't take them to the dentist. He takes them to hurt me. They get bounced around to sitters and his girlfriends and random family. My babies cry every time they have to leave me. I'm the only home they've ever known. I was they're sole caregiver for 7 yeArs as he was a long haul truck driver. My parents are helping me every way they can but the bill to respond to all his craziness and keep my babies where they belong is mounting. I need some help. We are doing everything we possibly can. I've sold what I can and now we are reaching into my parents retirement money. School is starting. Bills are mounting and I'm getting scared. I need to keep fighting. Please help if you can. If you can't cross your fingers for me. Id do anything for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment